Friday, October 03, 2008

Will Ketner's Campaign Implode?

Talk about standing on shaky ground! Today's P & C article on a Ketner video [see Ketner Pulls Video from Internet] and her later comments about it indicate that she has even fewer brains than I imagined.

The video in question, which I have not watched, supposedly shows Ketner impersonating Brown as claiming he should be re-elected because of "his long marriage and constituent service [italics mine]." Included in the article is the following exchange:
Ketner vowed to Brown that if the video came from her campaign, "then there's going to be some firing going on."

"I fired myself, then two minutes later I rehired myself because the district needed change," she said Thursday.

Ketner said she stayed up late Wednesday night to determine what video clip Brown was talking about and ultimately took the video down at 7 a.m. Thursday.

"He saw it one way. It would never have occurred to me to see it the way he saw it," she said. "My point was the same old same old won't do it any more.
That would be the "same old, same old" marriage--between a man and a woman? Gee, I wonder why Ketner would think it irrelevant.

Pathetic response on Ketner's part. Meanwhile, she continues to bombard the district with her half-truths about Firegate. We should believe she has good judgment?

No comments: