Friday, July 06, 2018

Chris Collins's Letter to CCSD Districts 1 & 2 School Forum


Related image

Chris Collins School Board News

Good morning friends,
Wicked 1 and wicked 2 of the Charleston County School Board had Harve Jacobs of channel five news to do a story on me which he aired nearly all week about me owing the Ethics Commission $25,000.00 . The ethics commission fined me $25,000.00 for being late on filing my report about four years ago. This story has been in the news several times already and on front page of Post and Courier. So what are these School Board devils up to now? These are the same ones that do not answer to the public but give the superintendent all power to do whatever she wants without School Board approval. They don’t support teachers, students nor parents. At the time my business property was being foreclosed on and we were relocating when the letter came. It was an oversight on my behalf, but I didn’t owe any money and didn’t commit any crime to be given such an outrageous fine. Criminals get fined less for breaking the law. Why charge someone serving children and earning $25.00 for their service to the community such a penalty as 25k. This isn’t new news. I am on a payment plan and the state intercepts my federal income taxes. They have taken my school board stipend in the past and have taken money from my wife’s pay check. I am taking care of my children and wife and supporting others in need. I want you all to know this is the work of school board members wicked 1 & 2. From the very beginning wicked 1 was reporting lies on me to the ethics commission and trying to get me off the school board. She wants me gone because I speak for the public and for our children. I ask questions. I don’t keep quiet to get along.
However, this person doesn’t serve the community at all. She needs to get off the school board immediately.

I am sorry for being in debt, but please pray that God will deliver my family from this financial burden.

No comments: